- From the A28: 7 km from the motorway exit. Journey time: approximately 15 minutes. Take the Cimpello exit and keep to the left going up a short slope. You will shortly arrive in Cordenons, keep going straight on until you reach the roundabout. Keep to the left and you’ll join the road heading towards Cordenons-Pordenone. After approximately 2.2 km, after the bridge, take the left turn (Via Udine) and keep going straight on for approximately 4.5 km until you see the signs for the town hospital. You’ll reach Via Montereale and the hotel is 100 metres before the hospital.
- Trunk Road : Whether you’re coming from Udine or Treviso, use the directions on how to get to the hospital as a reference until you reach the traffic lights in front of the hospital. You’ll find the hotel 100 metres to the left.
- From Marco Polo airport (Venice): 85 km away from the hotel. Journey time: approximately 1 hour. From the airport, follow the signs for the “Autostrada della Serenissima” (A4), joining it heading towards Trieste. After 52.2 km, take the Portogruaro exit, joining the A28. Follow the directions on arriving from the A28.
- From Pordenone train station: Upon leaving the station, continue along Via Mazzini until you reach the first square (Piazza Cavour). Join Corso Garibardi on your left and continue until you reach the two traffic lights by Via Montereale. The hotel is situated 600 metres from the traffic lights.
- From Pordenone train station to the hotel: otal distance on foot – 20 minutes.
Daily bus connection >> www.atap.pn.it
- Pordenone taxi service: +39 0434-521460 e +39 0434-520240
Distances from the main tourist towns:
• Udine 50 km
• Trieste 130 km
• Venezia 80 km
• Aviano 15 km
• Lignano Sabbiadoro 50 km
• Bibione 50 km
• Caorle 50 km
• Grado 90 km
• Treviso 90 km
• Piancavallo 25 km